Remember Korea ~ Part 1
For every trip there is always highlights that come along with it, positive AND negative.
Getting Hair Permed
It is nothing like back at home... completely different. It's the workers that make all the difference. Walking into the hair salon I felt really taken care of as soon as I steped it. It was really amusing since my sister and I didn't know much Korean but at least our Unnie was there to talk to the people. I ended up getting a discount on my hair... I paid $150KRW and my hair turned out really nice. I miss the awesome customer service they give you and the attention that is given. It makes your trip to the hair salon so worth it. Juno Hair~<3>


Getting Hair Permed
It is nothing like back at home... completely different. It's the workers that make all the difference. Walking into the hair salon I felt really taken care of as soon as I steped it. It was really amusing since my sister and I didn't know much Korean but at least our Unnie was there to talk to the people. I ended up getting a discount on my hair... I paid $150KRW and my hair turned out really nice. I miss the awesome customer service they give you and the attention that is given. It makes your trip to the hair salon so worth it. Juno Hair~<3>
First Horrible Subway Experience
It was our first night with Jan and were heading home from Edae. The three of us didn't know that 10pm was the subway rush and we had such a horrible time. We were on Line 2(Green) Subway and we stopped at Sinchon and a herd of Korean people came rushing in. It was freaking packed and I thought it would stop but people kept pushing. It was at that point that people were practically on the next person. Jan and I were quite unlucky and were stuck next to guys. RAWR~ Never again man... NEVER EVER XD
It was our first night with Jan and were heading home from Edae. The three of us didn't know that 10pm was the subway rush and we had such a horrible time. We were on Line 2(Green) Subway and we stopped at Sinchon and a herd of Korean people came rushing in. It was freaking packed and I thought it would stop but people kept pushing. It was at that point that people were practically on the next person. Jan and I were quite unlucky and were stuck next to guys. RAWR~ Never again man... NEVER EVER XD

First meeting with Jan&Oppa
I'll never forget it at all. Jan had called us that day to let us know she was at Hapjeong Station so Beky and I went to meet with her and to help with her bags. Lucky for us, it was a two for one deal... we got to see Paul Oppa as well. It was so easy to spot the two from all the other people at the street. They were both shorter then I thought they would be but so freaking cute! Oppa was dying from carrying Jan's bag, the sweat was running down like a river xD At that moment we all meet, I knew we were in for an interesting summer~

Labels: highlights, Korea, memories, missing


1 Comments:
The part about oppa & me being shorter than you thought made me laugh, LOL I will never forget the journey to Kim's XD Aww I am totally wondering what I'm going to do without a Juno Hair around! and the subway experiences.. it never did happen again ^^
Post a Comment
<< Home