The effects of having an Oppa~
Okay, it’s time to blog once again but this time I don’t have as much to write about since the week hasn’t been all that exciting.The highlights of this week so far has been norebang at Story and hanging out with Erik and Paul Oppa on Thursday night.
When your cell phone does not work and your cable internet doesn’t work properly… norebang is the answer~ Jan, Beky, and I were super bored after class on Tuesday so we decided to go sing since we felt like we were on withdrawal from Paul Oppa, Andy Oppa, and Anne Unnie. We walked around the Shinchon area to look for a place to norebang and low and behold we came upon this super cute norebang place. It is like super girly and makes you feel all princess-y. So we walked in and the people were really nice even though the didn’t speak ant English BUT Jan somehow started speaking Mandarin to the cute guy worker that was there. We wanted to sing for 2 hours but we ended up singing for 3 hours instead. It turned out that the cute guy added time for us to sing. It was super sweet. So that was Tuesday, we got bored again on Wednesday and went back to the same place. The guy was working again and this time we only paid for 1 hour but got two hours in return. Man, some Korean guys are just so sweet.
I have been looking forward to hanging out with Erik all week since Sunday night. Yeah, I know… I am a loser but I can’t help but want to be around him. He makes me smile (; So we met up at 5:30pm at Jongno Subway Station to go to City Hall to meet his friend, Minsu. I am so sorry but all those Korean guys are starting to look alike to me. But anyways, we met up and went to Deok Su Gung Palace and the Seoul Museum of Art. It was really interesting, something I do not do at home. The palace wasn't as big as I thought it would be. After we went to eat samgyulsang(?)... the grilled pork wrapped into lettuce. That was my first time eating that and I must say it was really good. Since it was our first time, Erik was really sweet and made me one. I think he wanted me to eat it from his hand but I just grabbed it because that would have been really weird xD We finished eating and headed over to the Chunggae River where we met up with Paul Oppa. The river is so romantic, it made me wish I had a boyfriend. That's a different story though~ I tried flavored soju here for the first time and it is REALLY good, taste just like candy. I think I made my first buzzed call that night too... =___=
I realized after last night that drinking is the social norm here in
This weekend will be quite eventful I think, we’ll see. I will be back to update sometime soon I hope.
Just because I think he is worthy of being on my post... Erik Oppa <3
Jasabe in Korea
Labels: Erik Oppa, hanging out, norebang, Oppa, Paul Oppa


2 Comments:
Wah~ Its sounds like you're having lots of fun! I'm so jealousss! XDDD
yeah drinking is like that, It's different from just partying.. but not like they don't do that too. Hey! I wanna hear more about this oppa fella lady ma'am ^^
Post a Comment
<< Home