First date in Korea~
I guess you can say I went on my first date while I was here in Korea. Yeah my first dating experience ever was here in a place I don't exactly call home or with an American guy. Of all places and people... I just think it is super random.So yesterday after tutoring I went to meet up with Erik since we haven't seen each other in a little over a week. Since a bunch of things have happened, I guess we just needed some ErikResa time? Not sure if that made sense but ANYWAYS. We met up at his place, Beomgye, which was about 30 minutes away from Cheolsan, my tutor area. I ended up being a little late... about 15 minutes late because I got a little lost trying to transfer from subway to subway~
So I got to gate 4 and waited for him since I didn't see him when I came. I was feeling really nervous while I was waiting, it was a little odd but as soon as I saw him I felt a little better. He wore contacts and a red polo. He looked really cute or maybe it was cause I haven't seen him in about two weeks. I was actually too scared to hug him or anything xD So random but guess what we ended up doing? Eating ramen and kimbap at the park. For a minute there I felt like a Korean person, the thought was cute and definitely something that wouldn't happen back home. So he brought a drink and I didn't realize it was for us to share. So while we were eating I was getting REALLY thirsty and I was like... o.oa I couldn't take it anymore so I had to ask for a drink and it turns out it was for us to share xD We ate then he wanted to exercise around the park... exercise?!?! who the hells does that on a hang out? he does apparently... but whatever. He care about his health so that is important. After the park we went back to little food/shopping area and he took me to the batting cages. MAN I totally suck at that, a little embarrassing cause I usually don't suck that bad. He was pretty good though, he was 30 points away from winning me a prize and he felt so bad. Soooo being the girl that I am, I asked if we could take purikuras (sticker pictures) afterwards. He was willing no hesitation at all and since he didn't know where one was... he went to go find one for us. It was sooooooooooo cute taking it with him, he was so willing and he was pretty good at decorating. It felt nice to just be close to him. I wasn't sure if he would be that close to me but he was... (/_\)* Anyways, I will show them as soon as I scan them up~ He wanted to see my school, Yonsei University, so we headed over to Hongdae first to grab an umbrella from my apartment then to Sinchon so I could give him a tour of it. The subway ride was really long... about an hour and a half but I didn't really mind it since he was with me. We played this weird eating game on his phone then I saw people looking at us weird so we stopped. Yonsei tour was a long ass walk that killed me. I felt like I was walking up mountains. We toured Yonsei then I walked him to Sinchon Station since it took awhile to get back to his place. We hugged and that was that~ It was really fun spending the evening with him, our first time alone without other people. I like that Erik I get to see when we alone. I am not sure when we hanging out again but hopefully it is soon.
His attempt to win me something, nice arms eh?
When two shy people are hanging out together both knowing they like each other, it's a little interesting to see how they are with each other. We both don't know how to say we like each other or maybe we are just both a little scared of what may happen or may not happen. I always feel like I want to tell him but something is holding me back. When we are together, I feel the like between us... yeah I really do. It is the little things he does that makes me smile and how we both attempt to be close with each other without letting the other one know. Just being next to him, it makes me happy. His attempts to make jokes with me and how he chases after me when I run... *sigh* I don't know. I didn't expect myself to actually like someone while I am here in Korea but it is turning out otherwise. For now, I just want to go with the flow and see what happens in the next month. Someone who is willing to give something up for me is worth going after~
Labels: Erik Oppa, hanging out


2 Comments:
Awwww.... THATS SO CUTE XDDDD
freak man, you are so cute XD *squishes* islanders ftw! HAHA how did he exercise? did he run laps around the park? o.0a i am totally craving pumpkin juice now and that weird eating game incident sounds so adorable, LOL. oh you kids ♥
Post a Comment
<< Home