Friday, July 18, 2008

It's funny how the most unexpected things happens...

... when you least expect it.

Well here goes nothing... I am pretty sure that no one really follows up on my blog so I don't really care about what I write any longer. My first post about my personal feelings while I am here in Korea.

A lot has happened in such a short amount of time and I can't exactly grasp or believe that it HAS happened. I am experiencing so many things that I normally wouldn't back at home and I am feeling things that I've haven't felt in a long time. Being here in Korea, I have come to realize a few things about myself. Okay I need to cut the bullshit and just get to the chase. To be quite honest, I just want to talk about... Erik.

Yes...
오의현 -- Erik Oh... the guy that has me all confused and on cloud 9 since we first met on the first Sunday I was here in Korea. Only after hanging out twice, I started to develop feelings for him even though we haven't known each other that long. It got weird pretty quick though, I got the feeling he wasn't interested in me any longer and my Oppa told me he only saw me as a dongseng. That really put a damper on everything for a short while actually. It's bad that I would let a guy do that to my trip but I really couldn't help it at all. Even though it was like that, I still had that feeling he liked me but he was pushing me away because of the bad timing and the fact I am only here for a short period. I gave him his space for a week or so and now.... after tonight, I must say I really like this guy. When Kevin's friend said what he did, all I wanted to do was just call Erik. And as if God was listening to be or something, Erik texted me. Just seeing that name on the phone after a week, it totally made me really happy because he never texted me before. Low and behold, it turns out to be something important. So many things and I don't know what to do. I have found myself in quite a predicament. I want us both to have our way without having to give up anything on either side but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment. I am really confused and scared about all this. I just don't want any regrets in the end or anyone getting hurt. In the end though, I will support him 100 percent even if that means I am not allowed to talk or see him anymore. I really do mean that... no lie~

This stay in Korea is really turning into what my blog is about... one trip to last a lifetime. I think I will leave it at that. I feel a little better after blogging ^^v

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I read your blog lady! -0-!!! I hope everything is okay, I know how things can be like GAHHH!!! sometimes but in the end it all works out.

 
At July 18, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havent really left comments... But I'm practically stalking your blog for updates. I'm glad you like it in Korea.. and hope things don't get too complicated with Erik.

I miss you!! ^______^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home