Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just another week~

Okay~ It is time to blog again but I don't really remember what happened last week though. I don't think we did much so this blog might not be too exciting (-___-)* Too lazy to actually write details... so mini highlights and pictures will do for now ^^v

Monday -- July 21
Hung out with Erik (check out previous post), then Beky came to pick me up at Sinchon Station after I said bye to Erik to meet up with Oppa. I didn't to exactly spend much time since I came so late but at least I got to see him. I was hungry so we went to McDonalds to get some food. I had a Big Mac Meal which I realize now tastes different from the one back home. So after we ate Jan, Beky and I decided to have our first late night norebang at our place. Norebang at night is different from the daytime. I like it at night better ^^;;

Tuesday -- July 22
We met up with Kevin at 6pm to hang out in Myeongdong. That's all xD

Wednesday -- July 23
We went to our second palace, Gyeongbokgung Palace, with Andy Oppa, Anne Unnie, and Paul Oppa. This palace is HUGE and it looks a lot prettier then the first one that Erik and Alex took us too. It was really nice... too bad we didn't even see the whole thing T__T










Friday -- July 25
Met with Won Oppa from America, bought two NII Shirts at the outlet in Cheolsan. Then we headed home after an intersting day and has kimchi fried rice with Shin ramen.


Saturday -- July 26
Since it was raining and our plans for Everland was canceled we decided to go to Lotte World, an indoor amusement park that was like a rip off version of Disneyland.
Shady business with tickets - Two kids fighting - bitch ass military guys - bombass squid - UCC Music Festival --- AJOO HWANGBO... and yeah... lol xD









Sunday -- July 27
So we woke up to go to Myeongdong church then after we wandered around the area and shopped. Beky and I couldn`t help it and ended up buying some Banc clothes... a shirt each and a hat and we grabbed a shirt for our brothers as well. I am just sad they aren`t selling any of the hoodies because I really wanted one. So I have my NII and Banc shirt... I just need my Beanpole polo and a CARE shirt to complete it all. At 6pm, we met up with Jan and Oppa to go bowling... it is a little different from bowling back home. I like it better at home xD I bowled okay, I got 110 points (; Oppa left cause he was tired so we went home to Hongdae. We were hungry so we walked down to Sinchon and had twotwo chicken/soju. The unnie there was sooo sweet. She was taking care of us. It feels really nice to be taken care of. Once again, late night norebang at our place.

Okay that`s my update... I think I will update again this week... till then (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home