Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's one of them weeks~

Monday -- July 28th
The usual tutoring in Cheolsan and since it was Monday I saw Tom and Jerry. After tutoring since it was too hot to walk outside we went to the 2001 Outlet and went shopping. I got BangBang Polo, the brand Kwan Sang Wu endorses. Whaaa I totally forgot to mention I got the new DBSK single and their new photobook while I was in Myeongdong on Sunday. I have to get some more goods before I leave though. Time to stock up on my fandoms ^^;;

Tuesday -- July 29th
Cute cafe that just opened by our apartment... we stopped by to grab some lunch since it was on our way... it is really cute. It made me think of Cafe Venti back home.



We went on our daily norebang outting ANDDDDDDD... we had the courage to ask for their picture since our time in Korea is coming to an end. Well, I think it was more like me asking for their pictures. This courage from out of nowhere came out of my mouth but I wonder if they really understood what I was saying. I am sure they did if they willingly took a picture right? Okay, let's cut to the chase~

Norebang Namchans - Kuang Shi, Kang Shi, and Kim Shi



BoRa - Jan's friend from the Chinese Cafe


Jan and Beky getting glasses/contacts for such a good price

Wednesday -- July 30th
I just found out there was an earthquake back home and it was 5.4 in the LA area but people back home in San Diego were able to feel it xD It wasn't that big but still, it is a little scary when you think about it. Whaaa, I blame global warming -___-;;

We went to Dongdaemun to meet Alex and Erik~ It's been almost three weeks since we seen Alex and I guess you can say I missed seeing his smiley face ^^ He wore lenses today and I wasn't able to recognize him but once he smiled, Beky, Jan, and I knew it was him. He was on time but Erik on the hand was a little late but that was okay, I don't mind waiting for him... teheheh (^_^);; Well we walked around the stalls in the area and Alex and Erik wanted to eat in the stalls... they wanted to eat soondae *dies* We walked around Dongdaemun and then went to Chunggae River again.

WHAAAAA, pictures aren't uploading xD I will have to post pictures later xD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home