Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nearing halfway mark~

It has almost been three weeks since I have been in Korea. There is still so much to do before I leave *sobs* I do have plans to go to Lotte World, Everland, and Caribbean Bay. As well as attempt to go to some broadcast of the dramas and music things. Well it has been a slow week for me actually... mainly classes at Yonsei University for half the day, tutoring twice a week in Cheoslan, twice a week at Story norebang, a bunch of random eating out, and major shopping around Myeong-Dong. I have yet to go to Dongdaemun again to shop once again.


So I went exploring at Apujeong on Sunday... I must say, that place is kind of boring. The air is really different from the Hongdae and Shinchon area. The people seem more materialistic and more concerned about their looks. It felt a little awkward here. BUT BUT BUT... we found a Kraze burger joint. It taste nothing like In and Out but that was the best Korean burger I have ever eaten. I was a little annoyed it cost like 7 bucks for a burger and like 4 bucks for this small ass plate of fries. It was good so I wont complain any longer xD



Monday after we finished up tutoring, we went to MBC but nothing exciting happened though. *Which reminds me, I finally heard a live broadcast of Kiss the Radio with Hyuk and Teukie. It sounds so cool hearing them live in Korea. A little random but totally awesome.* Dongdaemun Shopping for about four hours after... *dies* Dude... that was the longest shopping trip ever. I ended up getting a lot of items though, so it was worth the trip. Night market in that area is sooooo crazy. Stores and various stalls do not open until after 7pm which really amused me. I will have to try to stay out past 10pm on a weekday to experience the night market one of these days before I leave.

Today was Myeong Dong and Namdaemun... for shopping once again. Random thought -- I am listening to Chris Brown "Run It" on Kiss the Radio -- That makes me miss listening to the radio at home =__=* I didn`t get to eat some bombass kimbap and dulbokgi though. I will just remember to do that next time. So we just stayed around the area for a bit and did so major shopping. I got two pairs of heels today for $15 in total. Man what a bargain... I really LOVE street shopping.
So shopping for however long we had to get our dose of norebang. We headed over to our usually spot and sang for two hours. I discovered they serve ice cream there. I had no idea they had ice cream... so I grabbed some xD After we got home from norebang, I made kimchi fried rice today ^^;; Gosh I am so proud of myself.

I kind of forgot what to write... or more like nothing too exciting has been happening. Things in Korea should be getting more exciting since school is ending in a few weeks... (;

Well... tomorrow is another adventure. We`ll follow where ever the wind takes Jasabe... *dun dun dun*

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Blogger Jan said...

lol we need to find other things to do besides shopping XD that was some good ass kimchi fried rice and omg, shin ramen yesterday <3 thanks for cooking mommy! muahaha~ hopefully this week will be more eventful ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home