One thing lead to other things...
Weds - Coex Aquarium in Kangnam at the Coex mall... one word: interesting. It took us awhile to find the actual aquarium since the signs at the mall didn't exactly make us sense to us; we eventually found our way though. It cost $15.50 to get in though, I didn't realize it cost that much because back home it isn't all that expensive to go. That's besides the point though. So Jan, my sister, and I went and it occurred to me that there were a lot of little kids and not too many people our age there. Walking around, it hit me why there was so many little kids. They put fishes in the most random places ever... a toilet bowl? the soda machine? a stop light? LOL... it was really REALLY different from back home. I will definitely have to post up pictures for this.Thursday - It was almost about five days since we last met up with Oppa~ Yeah that is a long time to me actually. I can definately say that I am attached and totally rely on him when I miss home. Something about him is really comforting that just seems to make the day or week better after hanging out with him. We met with Oppa and went to go hang around Shinchon. We ended up eating kimchi Korean pancake and drinking some Korean wine. JaSaBe loves our Oppa ♥
Friday - It was tutor day that Friday and I guess I can say I was looking forward to it. I think I am growing attached to my tutoring families xD It is so easy to grow fond of people while I am here. After tutoring we headed over to David and Samuel's house(my sister's tutoring family) for dinner since their mom invited us over for a Korean meal. It was such a filling meal with kimchichige and dulbolki. Their mom even gave us some dulbolki and kimchi to take home with us. I thought that was so sweet of her since I have a feeling she was worrying if we ate meals regularly. After we has dinner at Samuel and David's house, we went to meet up with Kevin and and his friend Jason... which ended up being a little awkward for me =__=;; but nonetheless amusing. We were in Hyewa area, another interesting place for college people. I will have to go check it out on my own when I have the chance since it is like an hour subway ride from my area~
Saturday - It was David and Samuel's Hapkido Competition... yeah the martial arts that Yunho from DBSK does. lol fangirl moment there (^__^);; Anyways, David and Samuel really impressed me with their hapkido skills~ They were working so hard that it made me just want to hug them. The mom told us that they felt so special that three of their American songsamnim came to see them perform. I am glad the parents invited us to come to their competition because we got to experience something about the Korean culture. I must say, I am so pwmed by the two boys... so freaking cute. I want to see them again soon ^^;; We met up with Kevin after the competition in Shinchon for dinner. We chilled around Shinchon and Hongdae.
Sexy girl, Cute girl, and Pretty girl... that is Jasabe label for each girl while we are here in Korea. I found that out last night xD Can you guess who is who? Kiwi Soju, Korean Rice Wine, Lemon Soju, and Soju... "my liver"... lol what an Oppa thing to say Dx
Labels: aquarium, friends, hanging out


1 Comments:
hmmm.... Sexy has to be Becca! O.o I think. Cute = Jan, Pretty has to be YOU. I think I think. it could be oppisite... aigo this is hard you guys all fit the qualities. TT__TT!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home