Day 1 contiuned...
So we finally went to meet up with Seul Unnie at Ehwa University to get our hair done. My sister and I were so lost at there the Hapjeong Station was at so a friend from Kim's Guesthouse came along with us. It wasn't that far at all whoch was really nice. So I have memorzied the way to the station. So that's the first thing I have learned in Korea (8Anyways, we came to Ehwa area and DUDE there is SOOOOO much shopping and lots of pretty university girls. We came like an hour earlier before we were suppose to meet Unnie so we stopped by a Coffee Bean... yes a Coffee Bean... and grabbed something to drink and eat. The Coffee Bean was pretty damn nice, nicer then the ones we have back at home.
[inserts picture]
It was around 12:45pm so we decided to go outside to wait for her, while we were waiting there was a crowd of people by the shopping center and my sister and I were wondering why people were rushing over there. Low and behold... they were Korean celebrities. YES, I KNOW *shot* So on my first day I saw JunJin from Shinhwa and Boom, more excited about JunJin. I was in shock when JunJin walked by and I didn't have my camera out. He walked by first and I had a 10 second delay. MANNNN, I wish i could have taken a pictures. He looks really good in person, though he isn't as tall as I thought. But that doesn't matter I saw JunJin <3 *starstruck* Boom wears a lot of makeup and not too tall. HAHAHAHAHA, I guess he saw my sister and I talking and holding a camera so he looked at us when we walked by but we didn't really react much to him *shrugs* I hope we'll see some more celebs while we are in Korea.
Afterwards we found Unnie at the subway and she took us to get our hair done which ended up taking 2 hours. So at the moment, I have different hair... ^__^v I got magic straight with curled ends and my sister got a digi perm with small curls. As sad as it may sound, my sister said my hair looks like Tiffany from SNSD T____T
[inserts picture]
Jan came later that day too. So Beky and I wentto go help her with her stuff at the station. Paul Oppa was there was well. LOL Gosh he is sooo cute. Short and cute, just as everyone at the cafe said. So we got to the Guesthouse and Oppa has to leave then the three of us went to Ehwa so Jan can explore.
I have pictures to post and I have to blog about last night. So I will be back (8
Labels: Jan, JunJin, magic straight, Paul Oppa, Seul Unnie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home