Monday, June 30, 2008

The Past Few Days (8

As you can tell, I am getting super lazy about blogging, so please forgive me. I am starting school so I probably update every few days or so. Plus the wireless at the studio isn’t working. Yes, I owe pictures… I will try to get that to you guys asap (;

Day 2 – June 26th -- Hanging out with Oppa -- Thursday

Thursday was the first day I really felt like it was my first real day in Korea. I went to so many places like Hongik University, Myong-dong and Insa-dong. He took us around the area to get familiar with the place and the subway lines. We were craving kimbap and duk bol ki, so Oppa took us to Myongdong to get some. DUDE it tasted SOOOOOOO good. The best duk bol ki I have tasted. Then Andy Oppa and Ann Unnie came to meet up with us to take us to Insadong. We wondered around the area which was really artsy. A lot of young artist showcasing their work. We ended the night with bipbimbap and norebang.

Day 3 – June 27th -- Meeting our first Yonsei Classmate -- Friday

Friday was our day to hang out with just myself, my sister, and Jan. Yeah Paul Oppa, Andy Oppa, Ann Unnie, and Seul Unnie were all busy so we had to fend for ourselves and we did pretty well. We went to meet up with a classmate from our Yonsei Special Summer Program, Heather. We took her around the areas we were familiar with and went to the KLI building. I did a lot of shopping actually, bad bad bad DX We did a lot of shopping and ate a good lunch, this big ass omurice thingy. Overall it was a good day. I just remember we passed out that night and were excited to move.

Day 4 – June 28th -- First Weekend Out in Seoul -- Saturday

We finally got to move out into our studio apartment, which was such a relief because we have been waiting to move out. The apartment was a little smaller then I expected but it fits the three of us so I won’t complain. The first we did was shower and wash our dirty laundry. We met up with Paul Oppa later that day around and he took us took to a DRAMA DRESS UP CAFÉ. It was sooooo much fun, the four of us all dressed up and took a lot of pictures. My sister wore a white dress, Jan wore a purple dress, I wore a yellow dress, and Oppa wore a tux. It seriously felt like prom all over again. Gosh I miss that. We were probably there about 1 hour and a half being girly and what not then I met up with Sasha Pen. Yes~ Sasha Pen from high school. He took us shopping in Dongdaemun and out to eat. Then we went to the Namsang Tower, it was really pretty at night. Hm, it was a really interesting night. That’s all I have to say really.

Day 5 -- June 29th -- First Weekend Out in Seoul -- Sunday

After a night of three hours of sleep, Jan, my sister, and myself woke up to go to Myongdong Catholic Church at 12pm. The church was really nice; it is the oldest Catholic Church in Korea. After church, Paul Oppa’s dongseng, Erik, came to hang out with us. He was really cute, like a nerdy cute and he is really sweet. We went to eat shabu shabu and they took us to exchange money in Namdaemun. After, we decided to go to Hangeng River instead of visiting temples since Jan, my sister, and I were tired from the heels we were wearing. Never again will I wear heels around Korea the whole day. I give props to those Korean girls for wearing heels all the time. Anyways, we went to the river and it was pretty nice; it was a really peaceful place and the scenery was nice. I got to drink Banana Milk for the first time and it was good, I want to try the strawberry one now. We ended the day with karaoke and I must say… Korean guys can sing~ I was pwned by Erik Oppa singing DBSK – Balloons. We went home a little early and to sleep since we had classes the next morning.

Day 6 -- June 39th -- First Day of Class -- Monday

Classes start today and it was pretty good. I like my teacher, she is so cute. The only bad thing is that she doesn’t seem to speak English too well so I am not sure how she will translate to the class. My class was really helpful though, the ones that knew English translated for Korean illiterate people. Today was a chill day, after class we went to eat lunch at the Yonsei cafeteria with our new friend Winnie.

Hmm, I think I will end this long blog with this… Korean guys are really sweet. I like those shy boys (;

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home