Friday, February 27, 2009

Korea ♡ 보고 싶었

It's been over six months and I am starting to miss it again... =T

Oppa was the hospital since the beginning of 2009 but he is getting out soon. It makes me a little worried because maybe things would have been different if we were there. I am starting to talk to people again and it just makes the heart miss everyone all over again~ I am aiming for a Korea winter trip at the end of this year but we'll see if I have the time or money for that =_="

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Blogger Jan said...

I miss the people most of all TT On a day like today, JaSaBe would be coming out of Story and figuring out where to eat around Sinchon/Hongdae area or meeting up with Oppa for dinner and drinks.

I seriously hope he'll stop drinking so much, I just want him to be healthy TT Things happen and we can't always be there for everyone but we are there in spirit and I know he knows :)

Winter seems so far away... I am Korea-deprived -_-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home